Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

This was a weird Halloween. First, no one in my office dresses up, and then no one really even got my (our) Halloween costume on Halloween! You know how everyone in the world watched Breaking Bad? Well apparently that was everyone in the world minus AJ's friends. Ha.

On actual Halloween day, AJ had the great idea to get a costume for Anana, but of course the pet stores were wiped clean. One of them, however, already had Christmas garb out, so we were able to get Anana a reindeer costume! So actually, those early-xmas decorations paid off.

So AJ was Walter White from Breaking Bad, and I was the fabulous blue crystal meth that he produces. However, I was generally met with "Ooooh a princess!" or "Are you running for Miss America?" And I would say "Look at AJ.... now look at me... put it together...." and I got blank stares so I would say "Have you seen Breaking Bad?" and then "Oh. Nope." Welp. Then sure, I'm a Princess. Ha.

Anyways, AJ's friends went all out for the Halloween party and it was really fun, lots of drinks and treats and snacks and games and a costume contest. I'm happy to report that I won 2nd Place for sexiest costume (lololol sexy crystal meth) and AJ & I got 3rd place for most creative. I guess when it takes that much explaining, you figure a lot of thought really went into it haha.








Pretty much everyone crashed at the host house that night, and we woke up to football, coffee, and a huge breakfast, and hung out there for the vast majority of the day. I was only a little into the football, so when I found a People magazine from July with Prince William and Kate Middleton and the kids on the cover, I brought it to the living room with me, and then a few of us did the celebrity crossword puzzle inside. Ha! Highlight of the day. When we left, AJ and I went to Starbucks and then hanging out at his place watching the Green Bay/Denver game while he packed since he has to go out of town for work. And then I took him to the airport and came home to my little kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment