Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wedding Rehearsal

As photos are still being circulated and coming through, I got two the other day from the wedding weekend that were badass. Rafael was my aisle partner, which was so appropriate since me him and Pam all met the same time in France and had many an adventure together. The wedding party walked down the aisle to Trumpets by Jason Derulo and Pam wanted us to enjoy it and just boogie down. Raf and I had no idea what to do, but here's what we had freestyled at the rehearsal.



We got a good round of laughs from the actual wedding walk, maybe because it included a mock elephant trunk, but I don't think we have any evidence of that.

And then this one of me and AJ when I finally got to see him... not until the reception!


Can it be Pam's wedding again?

No comments:

Post a Comment