Friday, November 20, 2015

1-800-HOTLINE-BLING

On the way to work I heard a cover/rendition of Drake's "Hotline Bling" that actually made it sound so beautiful! It was quieter, "talked" a little bit more than sung, and had both male and female vocals. It really made the lyrics stand out more to me and made it sound so beautiful! There are so many remixes of this song out that I can't find the one that I heard. But read these like the poetry they are...

Ever since I left the city you
Got a reputation for yourself now
Everybody knows and I feel left out
Girl you got me down
Cause ever since I left the city you
Started wearing less and going out more
Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor
Hanging with some girls I've never seen before

Ever since I left the city you you you
You and me we just don't get along
You make me feel like I did you wrong
Going places where you don't belong
Ever since I left the city you
You got exactly what you asked for
Running out of pages in your passport

You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love

I love Drake. I started loving him when everyone was hating on him at Coachella 2015 ha.

1 comment: