Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloweeve

It's Halloween Eve and I was very excited for this day. I like dressing up and I like the excitement and the holiday vibe etc etc. Well the joke's on me because even though everyone in my office dressed up last year..................................... I'm the only one to dress up this year LOLOLOLOL. We usually all take a picture against our map wall for things like this, but since I'm the only one celebrating, I figure that's not going to happen, so I had to take a super classy bathroom selfie.


I'm a gumball machine!! I got the idea from my friend Marisa who did it a few years ago, so she lent me her 25 cent sign, and I had the skirt shirt and shoes so I just had to buy the pom poms to glue on, and it's turned into a nice little appropriate work outfit.

Meanwhile, in funner parts of the universe, Kathleen's work dressed us as Mario Kart, and even Casey is a horse.



Haters gon hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment