Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Big Questions

Today I'm relying on some blog prompts to blog, since I don't have much else to say other than me and Marisa went to yoga last night and were late due to the time change and rain (people can't drive in the dark apparently) and had to split up and I had to perform on the stage with the teacher, which surprisingly wasn't horrible but anywaysssss one list of prompts asked:

What Big Questions do you have?

Now I know everyone has those Big Questions like "Does God exist?" and "What's the purpose of life?" and I would love to talk to Joan of Arc and ask her about the voices in her head, but honestly the first thing that came to my mind was:

WHAT ARE ANIMALS THINKING?!

This truly perplexes me on a daily basis. When Khaleesi is sitting on the bed and judging me, or giving me a side eye, when Anana tilts her head like she's trying to understand me, when Mr. Rat would stop and stand up and look at me intently... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THEIR HEADS!! Are they thinking in a language? In visuals? Are they trying to understand? Is Khaleesi really judging me? Is Anana really confused? Did Mr. Rat see a stain on my shirt?

O! The judgment!

O! The curiosity!

O! The confusion!

Do they love me like I love them? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING??? Do you have a Big Question? Or better yet, do you have an answer for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment