Monday, November 2, 2015

Writing Challenge

Thanks to Cousin Lisa, I am partaking in YeahWrite's NoMo challenge for November 2015, basically to blog every day this month.

What does this mean for you? 30 straight days of Kiki! (Assuming I don't forget). And in order not to take up too much time in case I don't have anything pressing to share or exciting to say, I may be relying on some of their writing prompts. For now, here are some random Kiki fun facts, and a few pictures from my archives:

-I have a "thing" about my feet - I hate for them to be touched (especially around the ankles) or for them to get too dirty. I heard this was a Pisces trait which totally makes sense because we are fish! We aren't supposed to have feet!

-I HATE STRAWBERRIES


-I actually had to beg for change once in a metro station in Rome (long story)

-I read Anna Karenina in the summer months after I returned home from France and was plagued with jetlag, nostalgia, and boredom until I went back to school in the fall

-I love watching YouTube clips of public proposals when the girl says no. I am utterly fascinated

FROM THE ARCHIVES: For my 23rd bday in Vegas, the receptionist checking me in had the EXACT SAME BIRTHDAY as me, and she upgraded us to this celebrity suite with yes, a jacuzzi INSIDE the room!
FROM THE ARCHIVES: This photo, taken at my Bon Voyage party in the summer of 2006 before leaving for France was once my MySpace profile photo. Yes, MYSPACE. LOLOLOLOL
FROM THE ARCHIVES: Kathleen and I enjoy Frapuccinos inside the very first Starbucks in Seattle on one of the best road trips ever, summer of 2005

FROM THE ARCHIVES: Me asleep on the floor of the Atlanta airport, waiting for a connecting flight to Biloxi, Mississippi, where I was going to help with Hurricane Katrina relief
-I have an INEXPLICABLE obsession with Boston and New Orleans. And Charleston.

-I wish I could save all the animals in the world.

...Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Um, of course.. why wouldn't you obsess about BOSTON!!!

    ReplyDelete