Thursday, November 19, 2015

International Education Week

Well this has been International Education Week and our offices have been pretty busy with all the events and whatnot that goes on around here for that time. Yesterday was UCR Goes Global, which is an event I really enjoy, because our whole office goes out to table at the bell tower nooners, hand out cupcakes, talk to students, and connect them to global resources and let them know about our office and international community.



Mmmmm cupcakes...

Our head Peer Advisor's frat bro brought his dog over to hang
I'm sauntering down the walk in the distance #imastar
I also enjoy it because we get to partner with Study Abroad, which I really enjoy. Those are the 2 sides of international education - the international students here, and sending our students abroad, and I really believe in all of it!

The students are fun and it's nice to interact with staff outside of the regular office routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment