Sunday, November 15, 2015

Apartment Cleansing

I was trying to go to Sacramento this weekend but it didn't work out, so I've been home being verrrrry productive. I did a huge cleanse in most of my apartment awhile ago, but the bathroom and my closet did not make the cut yet.

The bathroom is now completed, but I'm currently taking a break from the closet. I should have taken before and after pictures. 

I love downsizing. I have such pack rat tendencies, it's so nice to go minimal. I also did some shopping yesterday and am getting closer to having a cute gallery wall in my living room, so I'm looking forward to getting that up too! 

And this comes on the heels of going out with Kathleen and her friend Pacey last night. We played shuffleboard and pool, had 2 jello syringe shots, and even checked out the newish bar Wolfskill downtown, which was cute.


Riverside is cute sometimes. Back to my coffee and watching When Harry Met Sally... It's a weekend tradition I started with myself when I lived in New York City when I was able to stay home or had nothing else to do. It still lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment