Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I'm at that age where I'm more into recycling outfits than going about new ones. Well, that's not entirely true... I had a dream for this year, but I couldn't make it to the Halloween party I had been invited to, so I didn't have the energy to really pursue it, and I'm keeping it a secret so perhaps I can do it next year!

My boss came in yesterday to encourage me to dress up and say that she definitely would be, so I came in my old faithful Halloween outfit from 2009! (The shorts aren't that short!)


Here was the original 2009 wear (and YES my roommates all dressed up as 3 Musketeers and yes there are 4 and I could have joined but I said no because I'm an idiot who insisted on being a referee... it definitely wasn't one of my smarter moments!)



And then today my boss (dressed as Obi Wan Kenobi - ha!) came and brought a bucket of chocolate and this little goody cup of Halloween treats. I'm so excited for that straw!


Tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out on my porch and handing out candy to the kids! They better come by too. Dave says some years they do, some years they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment