Wednesday, October 1, 2014

See Y'all Soon, Cherisse!

Last night we went out to the Chino Hills Pizza Company to say farewell to Ryan, Cherisse and Izaak as they headed out today for their new home in Austin, Texas! Cherisse got a new fancy job and is taking her family with her. Somehow it feels better that they'll be in Austin and not Bakersfield anymore...!


I sat next to grandma and tried to get her to do a photoshoot. I told her to "LOOK MAD" but she couldn't stop laughing. Turns out that was her "mad face" in the second shot.




I asked grandma how many kids she thought was a good amount to have. She said four. I said "Four?!" and she must have thought that I thought that number was low and she said "Well, maybe five" and I said "FIVE?!" and she responded "Okay, maybe six," it kept going up! My God the times have surely changed!

The kids were running around and completely uninterested in talking to me or kissing their grandmother (no birthday cards for you guys this year!) but Sebastian did resurface a time or two for food, and this is how he eats a pizza.


You're doing it wrong!


No comments:

Post a Comment