Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bug Bands

Khaleesi, being the little question mark that she is, is obsessed with rubber bands. They are her favorite toys in the world. She likes to chew, chase, swipe them all over the place. She is even good about getting them around her paw and flinging them up in the air for herself when I am not available (she is an only child, after all) and once I watched it land on her head around her ear and she frantically searched for it on the ground. (She's not the brightest crayon in the box). She always brings one to me in the morning once she is sure I am awake to throw for her.

I distinguish between "rubber bands" (what I use) from "bug bands" for her, since she is just a little Bug. I even bought a pack of them and stashed them away to bring out when hers inevitably get lost somewhere or other around the place. Can you believe she found these?

I saw when she noticed them, and caught her pulling out the entire pack for herself.








It's just weird because, how can you even smell them or recognize them on the cardboard like that?? And they are inanimate, not shiny, and don't have any catnip. I mean, better for me because these are way cheaper, but all in all there is clearly something wrong with this Khaleesi. It must be cuteness overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment