Friday, October 24, 2014

Why God Whyyyyy

Why God, why?

I asked myself (or God?) this question twice in the past 24 hours.

The first was in relation to some obnoxious girls at yoga. Some people are really, really into their yoga. The studio Marisa and I go to is a great practice with a wide range, but overall everyone there is really concentrating on their own yoga, whatever that means for them. It's a very introspective practice, so there is not much interaction. Right before the teacher shut the door to start the class, two young girls come bounding in and set up their mats next to me. One girl plopped her keys on the ground loudly next to me, which contained her university ID, so I know she was a college student (Secret's out, Chelsea!) and yes I work with college kids and yes I have a sense of humor, but they were really testing my patience.

For one, as we began, they were sending out snapchats of themselves in the class. One girl, getting endless texts, eventually turned her phone over, but the other continued to text (somehow??) and they were consistently whispering and giggling. Marisa and I occasionally share glances or make snarky comments to each other, so I tried not to get too upset over that. By the end, they were taking pictures of each other, sitting poses out to take a picture of the other one, and remember I was right next to them, so it's feasible that I was in the background somewhere, and by that time I was just pissed. I had to stay in savasana long enough for them to leave before me so I didn't make some awful comment. I really hope they don't come back again.

The second time I asked why God why??? it was to ask why my little keety kat is just so darn cute that I can't even handle it!! Look at her up on the fridge and her little face!






She's just soooo precious I can't even take it! What would YOU do with a kitty this pretty??

No comments:

Post a Comment