Friday, April 28, 2017

Kitty Laundry

AJ and I got our new washing machine (FINALLY!) and omg, what a blessing. We have been GOING TO TOWN with laundry, and the past 2 days it's basically been a nonstop rotation of laundry, which means we've sorta been folding as available, and just putting them on the bartop, which is where we now find Khaleesi, all the time. Last night, we were watching Bill Nye Saves The World (love it!) while I was taking out laundry, and I know the kitty loves the warm clothes (or in this instance, pillowcases) so I just folded them and stacked them on top of her and she seemed to loveeee it.




It was sad when I was done and ready to put the pillowcases back, when I took them off of her she was very upset and meowing at me. Tough break, kitty! But she sure is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment