Wednesday, April 19, 2017

CATSCATSCATS

AJ and I like walking Anana to Petsmart. It's just a few blocks away, she gets some exercise, gets to come inside, and usually gets a treat too! We like to go by the cats up for adoption too and see their reactions to Anana. (We also fell in love with one and almost adopted it but then saw it was declawed, so we couldn't make it work) and there was an orange kitty that was highly offended by Anana lololol and this kitty that was sleeping in the litter box! I don't know why but I thought that was cute.



I love this picture my mom sent me of her cat Tommen in my old flower box, it's like it's growing cats instead!



Last night I was just out of the shower and Khaleesi was outside the bathroom door meowing and meowing. I let her in and picked her up and put her on the counter so I could pet her while I brushed my hair, and then she curled up in the sink! I just loved it! I've never had a cat do that (that I've seen) and I always wanted one that did!




Supposed today is National Cat Lady Day. I'm not sure how many national days there are or who comes up with them, but this certainly was timely.

No comments:

Post a Comment