Monday, April 10, 2017

The Masters Weekend

This was a weird weekend for sports but somehow that happened. On Friday a bunch of a us met up at Dave & Buster's, the plan was to watch Russell Westbrook break that triple double record (which he didn't even do! Hahahahaha) so there was D&B on Friday night (no one would DDR with me but we did get some MarioKart in!)

I had a glorious Saturday when I got to sleep in and finish watching Big Little Lies over coffee. We had a lazy day, and in the evening, AJ and I took Anana down to Huntington Beach. We walked her on the shore and then we went to BJ's on the patio and had coffee and a mini pizzuki. It was a nice evening and we really don't go to the beach enough...



On Sunday our friends were hosting everyone over to watch the Masters. I was actually content to sit inside and watch the Masters (weird). They had tons of food and snacks and a putting green that I was happily playing with, but man yesterday turned wild. Crazy flip cup, baseball (the beer game), beer pong, ping pong, then games golf chipping the ping pong ball into the beer cups, crazy wrestling, pool, spa... the works.



And pretty much the whole time I was just chilling sober, tweaking out on my sugar rush, playing with the baby, and putting.







After Sergio won the Masters (yay!) I found a channel that had Home Alone 2, and then Mrs. Doubtfire on. Classics... and then at the end of the night, me and the hostess found Problem Child 2 on HBO and watched it til the end and it was SOOOOO SATISFYING. You know how some movies from your childhood you love and then when you watch you're like omg that was painful why did I like that?? That was so nottttt the case with this one - it was still just as amazing and stupid in a great way and we lovedddd it! Since I was intent on finishing the movie, AJ and I didn't leave until about 10:30, so we weren't home until about 11 and I wasn't in bed until about midnight waaaaaaah but the great news is that AJ and I are getting massages today after work so I am using that to help me get through my Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment