Monday, May 1, 2017

Icelandiversary

My weekend was divided in half. The first half was nonstop crazy cleaning on Saturday, to the point that my fingertips are still sore (I'm not joking) and the other half was fabulously relaxing. I got to see the fam and hang out with Luca...





...and then our friends came over for dinner for us to celebrate the 1-year anniversary of when we left for our Iceland adventure! I can't believe it's now been an entire year since then, so sad. We still had some leftover Iceland flag toothpicks from the trip that we busted out for our mutual commiseration...


Anana all meal long. Ha.

Then we played Cards Against Humanity, got Creamistry ice cream, and watched Blades of Glory (I'd never seen it - what a treat!). And a year ago today, this is what I was doing...


Wahhhhhh I want to be on vacation again!

No comments:

Post a Comment