Friday, April 14, 2017

Mental Health Day

I had a mental health day on Wednesday, and boy did I use it right. I only made the mistake of checking work email once... which sent me back into the spiral of why I needed the mental health day in the first place. Ha. I didn't do work, not even around the house, because I just needed a day of nothing. So I slept, read, had coffee, watched Friends, and then got to take Banana to the beach before going back home and changing for the gym, then meeting AJ's family for dinner.







Happy Anana, happy to see me. Annoyed Khaleesi, annoyed
I came home lololol
Can you tell Anana isn't always entertained by my needs for photo shoots?? Lulz.


It was such a perfect day, it's what I imagine being a trophy wife must be like... you know when you don't have to work and just get to do whatever and don't have kids to be chasing around. Lulz. Man, if only!

No comments:

Post a Comment