Friday, March 25, 2016

Longtime Photos

Day off! This weekend, AJ and I are going to San Diego to celebrate Easter with our friends, complete with dinner and an Easter egg hunt at the family house. So that reminded me that just recently, I finally got to see the pictures from the wedding last November! The San Diego Zoo was such a great venue, everything really looks beautiful.

The bungalow where the girls got ready

The guys' socks for the day

Me getting ready by the window

Bridesmaid suite

The bride getting ready

Don't remember the sitch but at least she looks happy

A great representation of our friendship

Bridesmaids

In B&W


Sruti was about 7 months pregnant

Getting Pam into her dress



On the way to the limo

In the limo on the way to the zoo


Walking into the zoo

Greeting the groom

My aisle partner and me, hanging out

Fun photo props!

































I LOVE PALAK'S FACE. THAT IS SO HER.

I look like I'm trying to get away from AJ haha

Rob!

What am I telling AJ to get that reaction??


I look like I'm rejecting his advances haha


The dancefloor!

The bubble sendoff!



This oversaturation of the digital age is hard to deal with. Like, here are a million great photos! What the heck are you supposed to do with them all? Gone are the days of disposable cameras with 32 exposures and you'd be lucky to get a really good one every other roll or so worth blowing up. Not to mention, you really had to save every exposure for something good. You know, I miss those times. Not so many useless pictures of people's food or bathroom selfies!

No comments:

Post a Comment