Thursday, March 24, 2016

Code Blue

When I was leaving my doctor's office the other day, I emerged on my phone (mistake 1) and went to the elevator bank. I was going to push the call button when out of the corner of my eye I noticed it had writing on it, not an arrow. I inspected closer. CODE BLUE. Whose genius idea was it to put a CODE BLUE button that looks identical to an elevator call button at the elevator bank?! How many false CODE BLUEs do they get?? I noticed in time but was still appalled.


Also, here were some nice pictures of Riverside that day



Here is my kitty with a little bushy kitty tail, because there was another cat out there somewhere (I caught a small glimpse of it running away, the schmuck!)


And here is my kitty being a little diva.

SUP?
Also, I've been on Craigslist occasionally because I'm interested in some new furniture. I just read this from an ad. It literally sounds like something I would say, only I don't think this person is saying it ironically, and that's what makes me laugh!

If interested feel free to text, but not after 8pm because that's rude.

I hate to be "that" person, but today is my Friday and I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment