Friday, May 26, 2017

How Is It The End of May Already?

I'm an aunt, Genevieve is graduating, it's June next week and I've had a headache since Monday. This is part due to some annoyingly big events my office is putting on which will more or less signify the end of this season and I will be on a relaxing downside throughout summer. But, things continue to move along even when I can't keep my head on straight.

AJ and I continue our weekly volleyball, which has been really fun and always something that we both look forward to.

Banana has been enjoying her new toys...




Khaleesi needs a bath...





And AJ and I both coincidentally take pictures of each other sleeping with the kitty around




And speaking of cats... my boss just came back from Brazil and brought me back these Brazilian chocolates called "cat tongues". I finished them in 1 day (duh) but kept the box cause it's so funny looking and I appreciate it!



I'm not really looking forward to the weekend, but I am looking forward to being done with next week and then getting to see Modest Mouse to celebrate the end of all of this insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment