Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

Last night we celebrated Mother's Day, with AJ and I taking our moms out to the Angels game. Friday night sounded great in theory but man is it hard to doing anything on a Friday night after a busy week! I had to take a power nap, overslept, and felt groggy for a few hours.

We made the mistake of driving (as opposed to walking since AJ's mom lives close enough to do so) and got stuck in massive stadium traffic, but we were all able to pound a Bud Light before walking into the stadium (and getting cooler backpack handouts!) and watching the Angels destroy the Detroit Tigers 7-0, including two home runs and watching good ol' Cameron Maybin deliver, as always!


With AJ being the all time star Olympian athlete in everything growing up, him and his mom were both really into watching the game, whereas me and my mom were more into doing a photoshoot with her crappy little hand lololol sorry not sorry.



We didn't get back to AJ's mom's place until after 11pm, and I slept in a lottttt today! AJ is off golfing, I'm doing some studying/working, and tonight is some KBBQ and karaoke for a birthday celebration! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment