Thursday, May 18, 2017

Angelinosssss

Last night AJ dragged me to the Angels game. I say that because it was a kind of a work thing and I was sorta obligated to go, which made me drag my feet. Well it ended up being super fun (of course), not least of all because I got comfortably giggly drunk and the game was amazing - they were playing the Chicago White Sox and the final score was 12-8 (Angels)!!! Runs were being scored all over the place! We also had great seats so I got to cheer on mah boy Cameron Maybin!



We had great seats that really were this close!

Because of how long and sloppy the game was, we decided to leave at the top of the 8th since it was already passed 10pm by that point, but then as we were walking to our car, the White Sox started scoring (it was 11-4 when we were leaving) and so AJ made us duck back in to watch the rest of the inning. We sat behind this family and the baby was IN LOVE with AJ. She couldn't stop staring at him and waving at him and even blowing him kisses!



I was mentally done by this point and rediscovered Snapchat (something I open once every 4 months, take pictures of all the filters, and then never touch it again) and went to townnnn. That blowfish was cracking me UP and I was trying to change my picture in AJ's phone to that blowfish picture hahaha








I'm getting old. That was plenty for a Wednesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment