Monday, May 15, 2017

Kara-o-ke

Last year for one guy's bday, we went to all you can eat KBBQ followed by a session of karaoke nearby. It was such a freaking hit... that he re-created it again this year. on Saturday we went to some om-nom-nom KBBQ, and then way too long at Plush karaoke.

I sang every song I could get my hands on (everything from Moana to Dr. Dre) and yet my favorite part was Jon and his freaking tambourine. I don't think he sang a single song... he was just in his own world with the two tambourines, which some people thought was annoying but I thought was the funniest thing I had seen all night.









Here is a video of Jon, not doing anything but living in his own world, shaking the tambourine.



In the morning, his wife sent us this picture... the inside of his thigh were he was banging that thing all night long!



Yesterday AJ got a lot of work done on the yard and I did a lot of reading. It was a weird day and we ordered Indian food at 9:30pm. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment