Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Kitty Overload

I was aware I might get into kitty-overload on my Instagram, which was why I created Khaleesi's own instagram, so I wouldn't annoy everyone (and myself!) with the barrage of photos. But no so on my bloggity blog apparently.

Just wanted to show Khaleesi being kute...

Clinging on


Trying to sunbathe

Sooo happy to be with me O_o



And more photos from that lifestyle event in LA surfaced, although I still never did get the photobooth picture from the yoga pose phootbooth I took with AJ's sister. Guess it's lost in the interwebs for all of time and eternity...

That's me on the orange mat, maxin' and relaxin'


Those are my  hands creating my vision board

AJ's mom getting her colors read, me listening in

Got a sweet boat pose going in the second row

I'm going to happy hour with coworkers tonight and looking forward to it like you wouldn't believe...!

No comments:

Post a Comment