Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Three-Day Weekend

Well I had a three-day weekend recently and I know that can be a sore subject because not everyone gets off all of these frou-frou federal holidays. So if it makes you feel any better, it wasn't very crazy or eventful. There was that storm on Friday which was annoying but AJ and I passed it by going to all you can eat Korean with my coworker and her husband, and then doing basically nothing Saturday except making good on the Bloody Mary mix that I bought, and then I went to visit grandma.

On Sunday we celebrated AJ's birthday with his family over brunch and then took Anana to the dog beach since we were right there. It was pretty gross because there was trash everywhere (which I'm assuming and hoping the storm just blew up and not that people are usually that trashy on the beach) but it did give Anana more things to look at and sniff around at. Well, that and the seaweed.







We spent the evening catching up on movies we wanted to watch and making dinner. I felt great because I still got to sleep in another day but AJ actually had to go to work. He did manage to take these pictures of me and Khaleesi though. I have no recollection of this! I guess she only likes me when I'm unconscious...




Yesterday I had the place to myself since AJ worked, although I did get up early to make his lunch and listen to Ryan's Roses. Then I put on Friends and went back to sleep. I woke up and lounged, and worked on things, and then took Banana to the dog park. There were some cute puppies there... Banana included!





I was all off schedule and had slept so much  that I was up really late and then had a hard time sleeping. And that's the story of how I had 3 days to sleep in but woke up all blah and Monday-like on this Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment