Saturday, March 4, 2017

Friday Funnn

Damn the Man, but Friday yesterday really sucked, work-wise. However, I did get some sweeeeeet pick-me-up perks.

First of all - MODEST MOUSE!!! Translation: I bought me and AJ tickets to see Modest Mouse in June. And not only that, but at the House of Blues - small venue - SO STOKED. They are a drop-everything-and-go band for me when they come to town, which has actually never really happened (at least that I knew about in time to buy tickets for) and the one time I saw them was at Coachella, when the people I was with her more interested in the Beer Garden so I was very conflicted and hated standing at the edge of the crowd during that show when I wanted to run into the center and enjoy it. So, this is giving me some motivation in life. Ha.

Secondly, I had had such a bad day I asked AJ if we could go out, so we met at Dave & Buster's for some beers and games, which was awesome, especially the DDR that AJ wouldn't sit and watch because he was too embarrassed of me and stood around the corner hahahaha! Also, we found a card with money on it and played like seven million games of SkeeBall. I know we probably should have tried to return it but what can I say, I had a horrible day and wasn't feeling very gracious and felt like the universe was just trying to help me out. What can I say, I'm human.

And now the craziest part of all on this wonderful Saturday morning as I have a coffee with Kahlua and a Bloody Mary next to me... I FOUND A FRIENDS EPISODE I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!! Not sure how that is even possible, but... The One With The Cooking Class... season 8, episode 21... had never seen it before! So talk about a treat, a brand new Friends episode! And 10 days til my bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment