Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day

I'm not a big fan of this holiday or anything, but I did get sucked into a Target dollar bin last week and bought a ton of useless stuff, including a heart-shaped cookie cutter which led to me buying sugar cookie dough to bake cookies for today (and the pre-made dough being too moist to shape very well and the hearts turning into blobs but whatever.)




I did enjoy being able to use my glitter frosting and sprinkles and all the rest, although I had to keep slapping AJ's hand away from them all.

On a separate note, Anana was really rambunctious last night and kept chasing Khaleesi out of the apartment for some reason. This was Khaleesi trying to come back in but cautiously trying to find out where Anana was first...



And today is AJ's last day being just 30 years old. What an old man!

No comments:

Post a Comment