Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy Birthday AJ!

Today is AJ's birthday - yay! Why can't birthdays fall on the weekend though?

Last night ended up being super fun. When I told a friend our plans were to do laundry at his grandma's, she insisted that we come to their place and do laundry there instead. So we ended up having dinner together, playing games and planning travel. And by the way, AJ brought me home two beautiful bouquets of white roses and pink tulips and I put them together to be this one arrangement and I just love it! Can't wait for them all to blossom just a little bit more!


We got home late and I was too exhausted to do anything other than go to bed, so I had to get up early to decorate the place for AJ's birthday, lay out his gifts, and put on Birthday Song by 2 Chainz to wake him up (lololol). It's been a good day so far and sushi tonight! Mmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment