Monday, February 6, 2017

Super Bowl & Summer

First of all, that Super Bowl was IN-SANEEEEEE and not in a good way! I am soooo overrrrrr the Patriots!! I was on cruise control the whole time, totally rooting for the Falcons, I can't believe it turned around the way it did! But, it did make for a great game in the end. Just soooo sad now. AJ and I didn't win any squares, but AJ did win the Fantasy Football season, and then he bet on the beer pong game going on and won another $100 so he gave me some of that cash lolololol sweet victory.

This was Khaleesi as we were running out the door. Sweet kitty!

Anana was a hit at the Super Bowl party. She just stayed near the food
In sadder news, last Thursday, AJ's family dog had to be put down. Summer was going to be 14 next month! It was really sad and even I miss her and it felt so sudden, even though she was very old and definitely on her last paw. Still very sad.

When we went to AJ's mom's house that evening to be with everyone, his sister was digging up pictures of Summer, which included pictures of baby Anana! She was just tooooo adorable as a puppy I can't handle it.






Miss you Summer girl! And that's (finally!) a wrap for football season. Til this fall... (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment