Friday, February 10, 2017

Disney Princess

Lately it's occurred to me that I'm finally the Disney princess that I always wanted to be, because at nighttime, the animals follow me around, and that's really a dream come true.

Normally after dinner I'll go into the bedroom and AJ will stay in the living room, and the animals come into the bedroom with me, but since we all end up in the bedroom anyway, I figured they were ready to retire already like I was. The other night though, I stayed out in the living room with AJ, and Anana laid front of the couch where I was, and Khaleesi came up and laid on my lap. When I finally got up to go to bed, both of them got up with me and followed me into the bedroom and then settled into bed with me and it hit me that they were following me around and I felt like I wanted all the animals to follow me around so I could sing to them and cuddle with them. Oh what a world that would be.



Yesterday was a sucky work day for me, so when I got home, AJ made us dinner and drinks and drinks and drinks and we ended up drunk on the couch watching Netflix, which included French language stand-up comedy that was amazinggggg. Oh the things you discover when you're not sober!

No comments:

Post a Comment