Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Reminding Myself I'm Still 29

The weather has been beautiful lately. It's warm and slightly breezy, not hot or uncomfortable... just perfect. I try to concentrate on that fact and not that it's these temperatures in early February.

I thought last year was going to be The Year of Weddings and this year was going to calm, cool, and collected with a European vacation for Shanni's wedding.

As it turns out, this year is an extension of 2015 and is an even more impacted whirlwind than last year. Within the first half of this year (aka all before July) I will have:

-Gone camping in Idyllwild
-Been to Vegas Baby
-Visited Iceland
-Celebrated Shannon & Luke's wedding in England
-Revisited France
-Visited Denmark
-Attended a wedding in Canada
-Married off and celebrated Jayna & Sapps in North Carolina

Believe me, I am excited for all of this, but sheeeeeeeeeet that credit card ain't gunna pay itself off! The second half of my summer will be very uneventful I'm sure... Just trying to make up for all the fun I had in the first half. And there's another wedding to attend in October, but that one's local. Please no one get married in 2017. I need a break. Can I host a birthday party for my 30th and have a money dance??

No comments:

Post a Comment