Thursday, January 28, 2016

1 Year 1 Week 1 Day

I hate to brag, but I just can't help but feel so warm and fuzzy inside with my new Tiffany's ring and AJ deserves some credit! He wasn't able to get my anniversary present earlier, so we made time for him to take me out to get it. He took  me to South Coast Plaza and we wandered around forever before he led me into Tiffany's. He had the saleswoman pull out the two different rings that he had narrowed it down to to let me decide. He said I could look around and pick out any one I wanted if I liked something else better, but I wanted to take one of the ones that he had in mind for me.

I almost cried, because it was just so cute and so sweet and it was Tiffany's (lolololol) and I felt like Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama when she gets taken to Tiffany's and told to pick out her engagement ring, only not an engagement ring and we were the dollar store version hahahaha but hey, still Tiffany's.

Because I am still obsessed with my Atlas collection ring 

(You can even relive the first time it entered my life here) I chose the Sterling silver ring from the newest Tiffany T collection that I thought would complement the Atlas ring really well!

It was the cutest, sweetest, most romantic gesture and evening! This is how I've been sending AJ pictures of myself ever since too:




While we were waiting for the saleswoman to find the correct size and polish it up, we went wandering around the store and found ourselves in the diamond section. We leaned over a case and I said aloud to AJ "Hmmm, I don't know. Do you think they have anything... bigger?" lolololol I crack myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment