Thursday, January 14, 2016

Puzzle & Rickman

One of my Christmas presents this year was a puzzle, because I love a good puzzle, (and am also a super cool person). Kathleen and I started this puzzle after Christmas and she got the entire border. Since then, AJ and I would work on it over breakfast or if we were hanging around my place, and then I got pretty much the last 4th all on my own, which by the way was incredibly hard because it was simply sky or water and you didn't know if it was the "real" part or the reflection.

December 26, 2015 - January 12, 2016





Can  you guess the movie on the TV screen?





And Alan Rickman! That was a huge shocker, and so sad! When I went online this morning, I was sad to see that the main stories were about the Powerball winners, and Alan Rickman's death was a small link on the side. Him and David Bowie both died from cancer and they were both 69. In the words of Labyrinth's Goblin King in David Bowie's voice... "Such a pity..."

No comments:

Post a Comment