Friday, January 8, 2016

Wintertime

There was ice on my windshield this morning. And even though I was leaving early enough to finally be on time to work in the morning, I had to sit and wait for the car to defrost because it was fogged and iced over beyond driving... so I was still my typical 5 minutes late.

Last night in yoga, my teacher finally deviated a little from her normal playlist and during the cool-down she played what I recognized as a piano rendition of "Where Is My Mind?" by The Pixies. It was so beautiful. I looked it up and found this little video set to the music, and somehow I just find that this little black and white piece makes it even more beautiful!



Anyways, that's all I have for today. Today I'm wearing a navy blue blazer with a fancy crested brass button and tonight I am going to a happy hour for the young professional group at my work... I feel classy enough to drink wine tonight!

1 comment: