Monday, January 25, 2016

Snow Days

While the East Coast was being buried by Jonas, and my East Coast friends were texting me telling me how lucky I was to be out of the snow... I was in Big Bear in the snow.

AJ and I had been wanting to take Anana up to the snow for a long time. She is a snow dog meant for snow days. She used to live in Canada with AJ and loved the snow and hadn't been in it in forever. She loved to eat it too.

It was so much fun to play with her up there! The lake was frozen over which was kinda crazy, and yes we walked out on it and yes I did make music videos!






















We drove up with some friends that we dropped off to go snowboarding, then we all went down the mountain together and got pho mmm so warm and delicious!!


And above is me hanging out with Casey on Sunday.

FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment