Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Very Fine Year

I started this year so sick I couldn't get off the couch and ended up sleeping through midnight. And I didn't even mind. I think that's the first sign of getting old. Here's what I can recall from 2015:

Relationships: Started dating my boyfriend AJ and met my coworker and friend Macy.

Concerts: There was the 3-day Coachella concert, Viva Pomona concert, Hairbanger's Ball, 2 Chainz and Florence + the Machine.

Celebrity Sightings: Ninja from Die Antwoord in the crowd with us at Coachella.

Trips: Phoenix to visit Anja, Las Vegas for my birthday, a million San Diego and LA trips, San Francisco for Palak's wedding, Yosemite for another wedding, the epic #SCBR to Raleigh, Myrtle Beach, Charleston and Savannah, and Denver for the first time.

Sporting events: Anaheim Ducks, Anaheim Angels, San Diego Padres, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Denver Broncos.

Visitors: I hosted Raf, Rob and Pearo for the MLK weekend, Raf and Priya for my Vagina Monologues performance, and Chrishon from Boston in the summer.

Weddings: My college roommate Becca's in May, Palak's in August, Jon & Nykole's in September, my cousin Brianna's in October, and Pam's in November.

I think those are all the major highlights that I can recall. If I had to pick my three favorites, I would say #SCBR, Denver, and F+tM! Here were my Top 9 Photos from Instagram in 2015:


And to quote a stupid picture I saw on Instagram: No I DON'T know where I'll be in 5 years, I don't have 2020 vision! (LOLOLOLOL). Goodbye 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment