Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Slow Down Christmastime!

It's going by too fast and I can't catch up! AJ and I have done just about everything I could think to do during the Christmas season... we went to the snow, we went to the Festival of Lights and drank coffee and looked at the Christmas lights, we watched Love Actually and did Christmas shopping and wrapping and crafts, but I still feel as though I haven't fully gotten to appreciate Christmastime!

Isn't that how it goes? You spend the first 3/4 not believing it really is the season and the last 1/4 realizing it all passed you by. I don't want it to be over yet! And it really doesn't help having to work the whole time either! I just need to get through the rest of today and then tomorrow and then I'm free until into 2016!

Needless to say, this is fast turning into the longest day and a half ever. Bah humbug.


If you follow me on Instagram  you already saw this, but here's what my super crafting wrapping looks like this year. Kiki likey!

No comments:

Post a Comment