Thursday, December 3, 2015

I Heard The Bells

This week has sucked. I've just been in a really bad mood all week, and now this mass shooting, ugh! Last night I drove out to Orange County and Bae-J and I went to Boiling Crab and it was deeeeeeelish. We got mussels, clams and shrimp. So maybe it should be called Boiling Mussels Clams and Shrimp.


Today in everyone's know-it-all social media feeds, someone was talking about how tragic the San Bernardino shootings were and posted the Henry Wadsworth Longfellow poem "Christmas Bells" and it brought me back to my favorite Christmas album, a compilation titled Maybe This Christmas Tree and re-listened to Pedro the Lion's rendition of "I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day" (based on the poem) and it was nice.



I am soooooo looking forward to this week being over!

No comments:

Post a Comment