Friday, December 4, 2015

Two Years Later

And by years I mean months. Pictures from my cousin's wedding are in! There are a few gems in there if I do say so myself...! How do I photoshop the PROOF off? Lulzzzzzzzz

Bridesmaids bottles

Bouquets


Getting ready

Bridesmaid dresses

Helping her with her shoes


Walking out to the limo

At the church

Walking down the aisle

Side-eye during mass. Oops.

Bridal party

It was really bright

I needed sunglasses

Me and my aisle partner






Grand entrance

Watching my cousin dance with my Uncle Steve
Running around the married couple



LOOK AT AJ'S REACTION IN THE BACKGROUND HAHAHAHAH


That girl got right in the middle of our shot!

At least he looks cute

They throw it like a football, right?


DID NOT CATCH.
Now another two years before the proofs from Pam's wedding I suppose.

TGIF WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment