Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The End of December

Well Christmas was hectic and a half. On Christmas Eve, AJ and I stayed with his mom in Hermosa Beach and had Christmas with their family, then we went and Star Wars. Christmas morning there were cinnamon rolls and coffee and I made my deviled eggs for grandma's.

Grandma's gets smaller every year doesn't it? Womp womp. At least we got to FaceTime with Cherisse! And I think Kathleen was the first person to win LRC two years in a row.










After that we went by my aunt's house to exchange gifts, and then to my mom's for more food, and then finally home. It was quite exhausting to say the least.

Yesterday, I went to LA to hang out with my friend Shea. I got him into the Harry Potter books and he just finished them and we planned a whole day of going to the Harry Potter store Whimsic Alley to get our wands, and other events. Well they didn't have the custom wands for some reason, but they had the Great Hall! Shea wanted to buy me something as a thank you for introducing him to Harry Potter (it will change your life!) so I chose a book called The Witch's Guide to Wands (since our whole plan was to get our wands) and Shea kept referring to it as Chicken Soup for the Witch's Soul hahaha. After that we went and saw The Hateful Eight together, since Quintin Tarantino is another tradition of ours.




Tonight we're going to AJ's friend's for a birthday BBQ. It's been a nice little staycation!

No comments:

Post a Comment