Wednesday, October 28, 2015

HELLO

Adele's such a hit. I listened to her new song HELLO yesterday and I enjoyed it. But in yoga last night, our teacher played it for savasana and I really enjoyed it, and then I woke up with it in my head this morning so I had to play it all morning. Khaleesi was staring at my phone seeming very confused watching the music video as I streamed it from YouTube. Anyways I keep playing it and I can tell I'm going to wear this out real fast, but I just want to sing it out loud! She has such great sing-alongs. Like when we all went to Chicago in 2011 for Pam's birthday and we wandered the streets singing Someone Like You on the way back to our hotel.



I was in a bad mood before yoga yesterday, which was perfect because Marisa was in a bad mood too so we both just bitched away. I was getting really frustrated with my workout regimen. It's just a lot, and I'm the kind of person who just likes to get stuff over with, so the thought of repeating these work outs all week long was making me want to cry, but I felt so good after yoga, and refreshed today, I really have to remember all you can do it take things one day at a time. I mean, I already feel better this morning and ready to work out again.

Also, the Mets are in the World Series, which I knew, and I also knew that Lucas Duda, a guy from my graduating class in high school, plays for the Mets, but it hit me last night that this guy is now playing IN THE WORLD SERIES and could even win! That's so crazy to me! I still remember him sleeping in Stats class.

SO HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment