Monday, October 5, 2015

#pabbri15

My cousin got married to her boyfriend of 13 years! It was a really fun event, and it started when I had to get up at 6a to make it to her hotel by 6:45a to start getting ready for the 12 noon ceremony. Not only was I so swamped with getting ready and helping with all the wedding details, but my phone died pretty early on, so I didn't have a chance to take any pictures really, so this was what I was able to round up.

Brianna was super cute and got the bridesmaids personalized clothes hangers for the dresses, and water bottles with our names and "BRIDESMAID" on it (which I am drinking from today). We were in a frenzy getting out of the hotel, the Catholic ceremony was nice aside from the priest not knowing her name. We went to take pictures afterwards (and man was it hot in those long dresses!) and then the reception went well into the night! I got to partake in some Mexican traditions of girls forming a line with hands and running all around the couple like chains you would have at recess... that was the best part! Oh, that and the open bar of course.












Toast to the newlyweds!


Does it look like Monday to you?
Next up in the Year of the Weddings: Pam and Doug!

No comments:

Post a Comment