Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Using the Treadmill

I have a treadmill, and I was good at using it until our garage got piled up with AJ's junk (don't get me started). But I was working from home yesterday and Kathleen was off studying for a test and needed a breather so we decided to put the treadmill to some use...

We started off simple


Kathleen with a straight line


Kristin with a straight line

Then we took it up a notch...


Kathleen with a zigzag


Kristin with a zigzag

This is all much, much harder than it looks... even the straight lines!!

Anana sure made out pretty well... we brought her in after (almost) every round to have all the leftover popcorn from the garage floor.

...And that's the most use my treadmill has gotten since probably August or September when all my travel got crazy. At least I know it still runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment