Monday, December 23, 2019

Mele Kalikimaka

It's weird celebrating Christmas on a day that is not December 25, although I suppose it still feels a little more familiar than the Tahitian Christmas that we had last year (but I sure still miss that one too!)

I would like to point out that I'm pretty sure we had a quorum of new generation to perform Christmas carols for us, but we didn't get them up on stage. I think that needs to change next year!

What you can't tell by looking at these pictures was hearing Kacey Musgraves feature the Queue Sisters singing "Mele Kalikimaka" non-stop throughout the day...

A Patriotic Christmas

A Very Skrewbally Christmas

A Very Luca Christmas




If you're wondering about the sunglasses, it's that I can't wear eye makeup for like another week (possibly more) because of the LASIK, so this covered up my sad tired look. Don't believe me? Just look at the photos below from the photoshoot AJ and I went on! LOL




I wish I was Jewish!
On another note, I totally got LASIK done 5 years too late. I ruined it all... I'm not going into 2020 with 20/20 vision... I'm going into 2020 with 20/15 vision! It's even better than 20/20 vision! But, I should have got it done in 2014 so I could go into 2015 with 20/15 vision. Womp womp. Better late than never!

First time winner of LRC!
Yesterday, AJ and I went down to Riverside to look around the Festival of Lights. It's both annoying and fun that it changes every year, but it's still nice to look at the lights and see the vendors and of course, remember our wedding when we pass by the venue and enjoy the same season and time of year from our own wedding. (I know I need to let it go already - I just love downtown Riverside so much I can never get over it!).



Today I am working from home which is so lovely considering it's raining outside and I get to be inside with Anana sleeping next to me and the Christmas tree lit up and the house all festive and nice. I mean, aside from all of AJ's stuff all over the house that he needs to picked up, but we already knew that...

No comments:

Post a Comment