Monday, December 30, 2019

Last Weekend of the 2010 Decade

AJ went to enjoy Vegas this weekend with his friend in Denver, and I got the house to myself this weekend, which actually translated into Kathleen spending Saturday and Sunday over, and Tawny coming over on Saturday night too. Marco Polo brings people together!

On Friday night though, I decided to start a 30 day yoga challenge, and I guess there's just something about a human on the floor that attracts cats because Khaleesi was very curious and all over the place. Since I did it in the living room, I was able to review it all on the petcube.

This was the first time I sensed judgmental eyes on me
(and I was right!)

Khaleesi being curious

She fell asleep like this - looks like her own yoga!
On Saturday, Kathleen and I broke open my Mulan puzzle. It was, as usual, frustrating and addicting and we got it done in about 24 hours.








It's so beautiful! And it went too fast! I have a mind to crumble it up and then put it back together myself.

Nannerz playing with her Christmas toy



Today I was able to go visit my cousin Brianna and play with her kids (who are getting so big!) and meet Lilyanna, and then catch my mom for a coffee break. I've cut out sugar for the foreseeable future (I'm legit addicted!) so I have to forego flavored lattes and I've rediscovered my love of flat whites.

Now I've got to finish up work for my last working day of the year and get ready for New Year's Eve tomorrow. I made the mistake of hosting... here come the roaring 20s!

No comments:

Post a Comment