Friday, December 27, 2019

Avert Your Eyes If You're Done With My Wedding

I know I'm the only person in the world who still cares about my wedding, and that's fine. I really thought that we were all completely done with it too... but then my bridesman, Rafael, the King of Latergram, decided to send me all of his photos from our wedding this month (yes, over a year later).

So, now I have even more photos to enjoy! I took a sampling of the best ones - skip this post if you're over this!

Approaching the first look


Neat shot without photographers in it!


Raf snuck this shot of Rob during the ceremony!

Right after the recessional!

It looks like I'm marrying my Father in Law LOL




The Prominents!


We need a name for the four of us...

Beautiful Festival of Lights 2018 (they moved the Ferris wheel
for 2019... so glad it was so close by for our wedding!)

My favorite photo... AJ's expression says it
all. He was exactly in that shape, Raf captured
it perfectly haha! And that's my dirty martini
that Pearo bought for me!
Back to what feels like work on a Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment