Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Swiftamine

If anyone could use Swiftamine, I think it's AJ. The craziest thing happened this morning! We always have the radio on in the mornings and of course they play basically the same 5 songs everyday. I was in the hallway using the mirror and AJ was in the bedroom but I really don't think he knew I was there (out of sight but really close) because I heard him start to sing along to the Taylor Swift song on and it was jaw-droppingly shocking, haha! He rarely sings along and definitely not to Taylor Swift. I called him out on it and he yelled at me saying it's not his fault it was catchy and he always gets all of my Taylor Swift and Moana songs stuck in his head lolololol.



That's all, just a once in a lifetime experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment