Monday, September 25, 2017

Wedding Work

This weekend was our first crazy schedule of wedding events, which was a round of 3 venue visits. We then went to the mall to get some shoes for AJ and kill some time before going ot my cousin's to celebrate her daughters 1st birthday!








We got home late and exhausted. On Sunday I went to brunch with a coworker and we each had half a bottle of champagne and dessert, plus I got Anana her own food (spoiled pup!) and then went home to clean the apartment. AJ and I watched Baby Driver (what a great movie! So original and good!) and I did some reading and didn't get to bed until midnight.

Doing wedding stuff is so cray cray. On the one hand I'm like this is so surreal I can't even believe it's happening. You're planning so hard out and it feels forever away. And then you're also like omg this is flying by, slow down and let me catch my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment