Sunday, September 10, 2017

Engagement Party!

After announcing our engagement, our parents wanted to see us and celebrate, and we decided to throw it all into one, so AJ and I had a mini engagement party with our immediate families yesterday, Saturday September 9. It was low-key, just a nice dinner altogether with some fun desserts and champagne!

On the way to the party

I'm not used to wearing lipstick so poor
Banana had my kissprint on her all night

Rabbit filter thanks to my mother

Fox filter thanks to her as well

Some of the decorations

More decorations + USC game

People hanging out

AJ + his parents

Good jokes I hope

Being cool

The Bobblehead baby

4 generations (missing: 2nd)

The face a 99 year old grandma makes

2 generations

The betrothed with their sisters (minus Shannon!)

#ajandkk

#ajandkkplusbling

During speeches

Also during speeches

Just my casual bling

Group shot minus AJ's dad

It's crazy it's all so real! I guess the next step is actually planning the wedding although don't hold your breath too much - my gawd is it expensive and venue searching is cray cray! Thank God I only plan on getting married once...!

No comments:

Post a Comment