Friday, September 22, 2017

First Day of Basic

Happy First day of fall! My favorite season. AJ says that makes me basic, but I don't even like pumpkin spice lattes. Yesterday it was crisp and cool and it felt like the weather turned, and it was even raining in the morning. I went to bed cold and needed an extra blanket. I loved it.

In other news, if you have been thinking to yourself that it's been a long time since I've done something completely random that is ridiculous and probably something I way too past my prime for doing... well I started up again!

Last Wednesday was my first tap class of my life LOLOLOL.My coworker and I decided to sign up for an adult beginner tap class and boy is this a treat. Being in a dance studio again was a trip since I used to live in them in middle school and part of high school, and being on this side of it was crazy. But we had a lot of fun!

That's all. TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment